Spenser's Underground Ministries is a Christian based, non-denominational organization that ministers to the needs of teens from middle school on. Our goal is to shine the light of Christ's love into the lives of every teen that comes into contact with our organization.
We fulfill our mission primarily in two ways:
- Providing a safe hangout for teens on Thursday & Saturday nights (as well as specially scheduled events), with family-friendly activities.
- Providing access to caring adults that mentor and walk alongside each teens as they navigate life.
We also offer:
- Musical opportunities, such as attending concerts and offering chances for them to perform
- Educational and spiritual development programs.
- Lock-ins, speakers, community service activities.
- Partnerships with other area ministries and youth groups.